Monday, February 20

Home sweet home

I've been such a busy person lately, I'm surprised I still have time to eat.
I guess it's time to catch y'all up on what's going on in my world.
Well for starters, moving was one difficult task but it actually came together pretty fast. I was able to spend two days on it and get everything organized before I went back to work so that was a plus.
Though, I'll be the first to admit it was a challenge.
I have so much stuff and to my dismay I still have a ton of room to fill.
Not to mention the busted lip I achieved while in the moving process.
It doesn't look too bad here but let's be honest, I'm surprised Jonathan wanted to kiss me at all.


Anyways, here is a before and after shot of the downstairs, not too shabby huh?
 I absolutely love it.



Now, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't scared. The truth is I am.
I'm scared that me working from home and going to school from home might decrease my chances of making friends. However, I have to remind myself of the positives.
I've already met some great people and it really is so inviting and beautiful.

This year I celebrated St. Valentines day a little less traditionally.
Jon and I both had made prior plans for that day so we had to postpone it until Friday. Especially with the move and everything. But can I just say it was one of the most amazing Vdays I have ever had.
We gorged ourselves on cheese and chocolate and some chick flicks.
He also got me the prettiest orchid for a housewarming/ Vday gift.
He really is the best.
How'd I get so lucky? :)
I must say I did work pretty hard on this spiffy card though so I'm glad he liked it.
Here are some pictures from our fabulous night. Enjoy!









Hope you all had a great lovers day. Happy Monday. :)
xo, me.

3 comments:

  1. Great before/after pics. Wanna come work on my room? Sure seems like you have a lot going on but you seem to have it all under control.

    Keep up the good work, thanks for the update. I should update mine but not now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have COMMENTS!!! oh my goodness. i love everything, it all looks great and I am so happy for you. so so so happy and so so so missing you!! xxxxxx

    ooh and kay has a blog! off to that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. apartment looks great babe! Working from home might be more refreshing than you think <3 and forget making new friends cuz you have ME hahahaha mwah!

    ReplyDelete